Thursday, November 18, 2010

Christmas Wish List

It might be too early, but not for me. When I was young, around this time, my mother used to hand me down the JCPenny's catalog so I could choose my Christmas presents. Then I would cut out the pictures, write a letter, and put it in an envelope. I would then stamp it and send it off with the address: The North Pole. Now I have this weird routine of going through websites and saving what I want as bookmark on my browser. Here's a few so far.
The PHONEKERCHIEF is made of a smart material that actually blocks phone signals and can be worn in any pocket as a symbol of this movement. (On sale Nov. 25th).

THE ULTIMATE CLIPPER WITH LEATHER CASE - Made in the USA from surgical stainless steel and finished in Natural Satin. Packaged in our custom Leather Case - made from buttery soft leather, the zippered case allows for easy access and safe, elegant storage for your Klhip. Better ergonomics. Effortless cutting. Lifetime use. $80. (Initial production run sold out, orders placed today will ship in January).


With all the futuristic phone cases out there this is a nice alternative. These leather bound versions give your new tech phone a look of old world craftsmanship. The Iphone 4 case will be ready in two weeks. You can preorder here if you wish and they will ship them when they arrive from Japan in two weeks. $90.
I've always been a sneakers fan. I rarely buy sneakers unless they really catch my attention, and of course I can see myself wearing them. These ADIDAS ZX 800 Aluminum go hard! $110. (Free Ground Shipping on Orders Over $49)


The 3DD Book. Mhm....$30

No comments:

Post a Comment