Monday, April 18, 2011

Austin Kleon


Austin Kleon is a writer from Austin, TX. He is the author of Newspaper Blackout. In his book he makes poems by using newspaper and blacking out words with sharpee until only the words of the poem were left clear. He just recently wrote these very very very very cool tips on writing and drawing. And I am very serious when I use the word very. I don't use it loosely. Anyhow, I'll link up to his blog where he lays out How To Steal Like An Artist (And 9 Other Things Nobody Told Me). Very self-explainable. If you are missing the important ingredient to cook up the best creative ideas ever, then you MUST read it. Going thru the article and some of the links there really changed my way I see things now, mainly because I forgot about myself. It was like a slap on the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment